A typical drive set comprises of the following components:
- Brushless motor
- Brushless speed controller
- Motor cables, 3 phases, cut to length as required with copper connector lugs crimped to both ends
- Speed command device (potentiometer knob, foot pedal, joystick, etc)
- Contactor for DC battery isolation
- Control cables made to length to suit the application
Because there are many variations dependent on the application please contact us with your application details and control requirements.